In how many different ways can the letters of the word MANGO be arranged so that the vowels always come together?
Probability & Permutation and Combination plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 1-2 questions from Probability & Permutation and Combination in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Probability & Permutation and Combination questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Probability & Permutation and Combination questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Probability & Permutation and Combination questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Probability & Permutation and Combination of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Probability & Permutation and Combination quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Probability & Permutation and Combination quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Probability & Permutation and Combination Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO, LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
1. In how many ways word PERMUTATION written in which all vowels come together? (a) 19800 (b) 302400 (c) 78000 (d) 312400
2. There are 4 red balls, 5 blue balls and 3 green balls in a jar. 2 balls are drawn at random. Find the probability that both are either green or red. (a) 2/31 (b) 2/33 (c) 1/22 (d) 3/22
(e) None of these
3. In a cold drink cartoon 3 pepsi, 5 limca and 7 sprites bottels. If one bottle is drawn at random from the cartoon what is the probability that it is either sprite or pepsi ? (a) 5/7 (b) 3/4 (c) 2/3 (d) 4/7
(e)None of these
4. Find the probability of selecting two red honor cards from a pack of 52 cards?
5. In how many ways can letter of word ‘PROMISE’ be arranged such that all vowels always come together? (a) 720 (b) 120 (c) 960 (d) 880
6. Find the probability in which 4 boys and 3 girls can be seated in a row such that no two girls or boys sit together? (a) 24/35 (b) 2/35 (c) 1/35 (d) 4/35
7. In a bag there are three types of colored balls i.e, yellow, green and Red. The probability of getting one yellow ball is 2/5 and the probability of selecting one green ball is 3/7. If total number of red balls are 18 then find the probability of selecting one red ball. (a) 6/35 (b) 7/26 (c) 4/35 (d) 2/35
8. A coin is biased; it gives 3 times more head as compare to tail. Another coin is also biased such that the head occurs 64% of the times. When two coins are tossed simultaneously, what is the probability of occurring one tail at a time. (a) 47.2% (b) 47.8% (c) 46.2% (d) 41.6%
9. Three shooter having probability of shot a target 1/3, 2/5 and 3/7 respectively. What is the probability that exactly one of them did not hit the target? (a) 12/35 (b) 29/105 (c) 19/35 (d) 41/105
10. Rahul, Sachin and Sanjeev speaks 2 times, 5 times and 3 times truth out of 5 times, 6 times and 8 times respectively. Find the probability that they contradict each other when asked to speak on a fact? (a) 3/16 (b) 5/16 (c) 7/16 (d) 13/16
Attempt Quantitative Aptitude Topic Wise Online Test Series
Recommended PDF’s for 2021: